Wednesday, January 26, 2011

2010...Going out with a Bang Part 1

Wow...it has been a while! Nothing too exciting has happened lately.  We have just been working and enjoy all life has to offer!  2010 ended peacefully! I did go on my girls' beach trip that I talked about before.  We had a blast even though it rained everytime we tried to lay out on the beach and there were a few tar balls, but that didn't stop our fun! We would love to make the trip a yearly occurance!

Bethany, Haley, Amanda, Jessica, and I (Sara Grace is missing...someone had to take the picture)

Me and my baby sister

 Matt and I went on a week long trip to Cancun in September with my oldest sister's family.  We stayed at an all inclusive resort and just relaxed and enjoyed ourselves.  We walked down the beach one night and got to help release baby sea turtles.  I don't know if we were just there during hatching time or what but they released these babies by bucket fulls! That was a great experience and something we won't soon forget. 


 Beautiful view!

Shasta, G, and Mark at an amazing seafood place!


This fellow got too close for comfort at the seafood place!

Bucket of baby sea turtles

No comments:

Post a Comment