Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Paint Job

We did our first real update on the house last week.  We painted the guest bedroom which is also my sewing/craft room.  We painted it rye grass green.  I have had the bedding for the room for about a month. I wanted something bright and cheerful because we have picked out darker colors for the master bedroom and office/man cave.
This is before.  Taping is for the birds!!



This is after.


This is the new bedding and it looks like someone has already claimed the bed. 

Now I get the fun job of putting all the furniture and stuff back into the room.  I also need to find some wall decor for this room. Any suggestions?  Hopefully I will have a few more updates to show you soon and maybe even some pictures of the nieces and nephews enjoying the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment