Friday, January 30, 2009

Date Night!!

Matt and I had a great date night tonight. We started by going to the Louisiana Boardwalk to eat at Saltgrass steakhouse, but it was a little too crowded. We decided we would eat at our favorite sushi place called Sushiko which is also conveniently located on the Boardwalk. We also went to see the new movie Taken. I was not sold on this movie, but agreed to go as long as Matt comes along on the 13th to watch the chick flick Confessions of a Shopaholic. Taken was actually alot better than I thought it would be, but probably not something that I will be purchasing on DVD.


(photo courtesy of yahoo movies)

I am really excited about Confessions of a Shopaholic coming out because I have read every one of Sophie Kinsella's books. She is by far my favorite author.

(photo courtesy of yahoo movies)

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! how did you find me? I didn't know this was you until you wrote about singing the alpha chi lyrics to grease! :) i look forward to following your wedding plans here!!!!

    ReplyDelete